Brain Boot Camp
A half-day workshop designed for baby-boomers and older adults with age-related memory concerns, who wish to reduce their risk for Alzheimer’s Disease.
Brain Boot Camp participants will:
- Learn basic techniques to respond to everyday memory challenges
- Master memory techniques for names and faces
- Get lifestyle tips proven to keep your brain healthy
- Gauge progress and notice results in just three hours
- Take home strategies, exercises, and assignments to continue improving memory on a daily basis
- $275 for singles
- $500 for 2 people
Add your contact information for more information about upcoming workshops or to sign up for our monthly memory tip newsletter.
You may also contact Dr. Jennings directly via email (firstname.lastname@example.org) or phone (650-279-7474).
About The Trainer
Dr. Julia Jennings is a former employee of the UCLA Longevity Center, where she contributed to memory training research and now brings those strategies to people in the Monterey Bay. (License #: PSY 25167)